Tran Times


"I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High."

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

A Great Reminder

Deutoronomy 4:9-10

"Only be careful, and watch yourselves closely so that you do not forget the things your eyes have seen or let them fade from your heart as long as you live. Teach them to your children and to their children after them. 10 Remember the day you stood before the LORD your God at Horeb, when he said to me, “Assemble the people before me to hear my words so that they may learn to revere me as long as they live in the land and may teach them to their children.”

God in His kindness showed me this verse at a time when I needed to be reminded.  I wake up every morning with the intention of having a wonderful, sweet time of bible reading with my children.  But alas, when our day gets full from the get-go, guess what gets shortened or completely neglected?  That's right!  Our bible time. 

God here reminded me to take heed, pay close attention and be diligent about NOT forgetting what He has taught and showed me.  I am responsible to teach them to my children; to teach them, show them the faithful, merciful, loving, holy God.  May He be revered!

No comments:

Post a Comment