Tran Times


"I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High."

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Our Baby is FOUR!!!

Our Offie turned for 4!  When as a young mom, folks used to tell me that time flies, I couldn't fathom the idea.  All I could see then was the years of potty training ahead and sleep deprivation.  Now our youngest one is 4!  Time does fly.  In spite of my shortsightedness, God's kindness and blessings overflow.  He has blessed us with four children to love and raise for Him.

Now, our littlest one is slowly becoming "not so little anymore".  He enjoys everything from Legos to Star Wars to Transformers toys.  Offie often bonds with Daddy, Ate Jazzy, Mia, and Timmy by playing "shooting" and sword fight with them.  I'm the one he goes to for reading his favorite books, and, of course, when he's hungry.

                             Here he gets his Star Wars Ice Cream Cake.


We were blessed to have some family and friends to celebrate Offie's 4th birthday with us.       We love you Offie!

No comments:

Post a Comment