Tran Times


"I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High."

Thursday, January 24, 2013

FINALLY!!! I Can Crochet!

It only took 3 years to figure out how to crochet. :-)

I remember years ago trying my hand at this.  Crochet needle, yarn, and the whole process just didn't make sense.  Well, toward the end of last year, I really said to myself, "Margaret, you WILL learn to crochet!"

Well, after begging a friend to come over and take me through step by step how to do the 2nd row of links, things finally clicked!  Whoohoo!  A big hug to my faithful kaibigan (friend in Tagalog).

Below are the 1st two projects I tried.  Hubby is still waiting for his beanie.  Fun stuff!



4 comments:

  1. adorable! can't wait for my beanie too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Good job! Isn't it fun and relaxing?

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ Haar- Check...Beanie for Haar...Might have to wait a bit, but it'll get to you one day soon. :-)

    @ Jenny- Thanks!!!

    @ Chona- Yes, definitely fun and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete