Tran Times


"I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High."

Saturday, April 28, 2012

So Thankful for Friends!

“Is any pleasure on earth as great as a circle of Christian friends by a good fire?”
C.S. Lewis

"A friend is a person with whom I may be sincere. Before him I may think aloud."
- Ralph Waldo Emerson

There may not have been a fire roaring in the hearth, but there was definitely a great friend with whom I can think aloud.  So very thankful for this sweet friendship.


I know this looks scary, but it's the only picture I took of our annual night out.  Nothing beats dinner, dessert, getting lost in Vacaville, catching a movie, and sweet fellowship in between.  (A special thanks to my hubby for taking great care of the kiddies while we hung out/went out.)



 One of the many enjoyable walks the girls went on.

No comments:

Post a Comment