Tran Times


"I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High."

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Day #3 of Choosing to be Thankful

Tuesday~ so we needed an appt. for Offie because he had been running a temp for 2.5 days.  I called for an appt. this morning and their system was down.  Can't make appts.  We drove to the clinic anyway, hoping they'll have an opening.  Meanwhile, the kids and I kept praying for God to make a way for Offie to be seen.  (His ears were really hurting).  We get there and was told that "system still down."  I was just about to leave when the receptionist said, "wait a minut, I think it's starting up!".  Well, we got in to see the dr. 5 minutes later.

Praise the Lord!  Absolutely nothing happens by chance.  We have a sovereign, loving God, who knows what His children need.

No comments:

Post a Comment