Tran Times


"I will sing praise to Your name, O Most High."

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Offie Days

Our little Offie has been a source of giddy laughter since he was born.  It sure hasn't abated.  I thought to share a couple of fun moments from this week.

Offie~ "Mom, when Ate Jasmine and Timmy were born, I was only in God's mind?" 
Mom~ "Uhh, actually yeah...that's right!"


This next one doesn't seem like such a big deal, but to Offie and us, it is.  Our local McD's has an indoor play area.  In all the times we've gone there, he has never ventured up the play structure.  He gets to the 1st step and immediately stops.  We've always encouraged him to try but to no avail.  Well, this week, we met up w/ some friends (at McD's).  As I was chatting away, I get a "mom, look at Offie."  I turn my head, and lo and behold, my boy is at the very tippy top, w/ a frown on his face.



Good going, Offie!

No comments:

Post a Comment